Coronavirus Landscape Resource Center and Workplace Tools
No-Cost COVID-19 Safety Tools & Resource Center for the Green Industry.
It’s Not Business as Usual but It Still Is Business
Our team at Greenius is eager to help landscapers and the green industry through these exceptional times we are facing. That's why we have developed some new tools and have made them available at no cost.
We hope the Coronavirus Tailgate Talks and hygiene-focused Course Videos will help your team best prepare for the new work environments we are all facing.
It may never be "business as usual" again but we look forward to finding the new normal together.
No-cost COVID-19 Work Rules Course + Hand-Washing Methods Mini-Series
Register for our Free COVID-19 Work Rules Course & Hand-Wash Methods Mini-Series covering strategies to control and prevent the spread of Coronavirus at work and at home.
COVID-19 Online Resources
- 🇺🇸State by State COVID Guidance - National Association of Landscape Professionals
- 🇺🇸COVID 19 Resources - Texas Nursery & Landscape Association
- 🇨🇦COVID-19 Resources - Landscape Ontario
- Coronavirus Resources - Lawn and Landscape
- COVID-19 Response Center - SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association)
- 🇨🇦List of Essential Workplaces - Government of Ontario
- 🇨🇦Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources - WSIB
- 🇺🇸Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 - OSHA
- 🇨🇦Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) - Government of Canada
- 🇺🇸 Government Response to Coronavirus - USA.gov
Learn More about COVID-19
- Q&A on Coronaviruses (COVID-19) - World Health Organization -
- The Coronavirus Explained & What You Should Do - Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell | Youtube
Working From Home
- 5 Tips for Working From Home for the First Time in 2020
- Top 10 PROVEN Tips to Setup a Temporary Work From Home Office Successfully
Apps to Keep you Busy
- It’s Just Mowing 🌳 (Free) - (Google Play | iOS App Store)
- Construction Simulator 3 🚧 (Purchase) - (Google Play | iOS App Store)
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) – Statistics and Research 🌎 - Our World in Data
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic ⚕️ - World Health Organizations
- COVID-19 Myth Busters 🔮 - World Health Organizations
COVID-19 Workplace Awareness and Best Practises
- Stop sharing food and beverages today.
- This includes ice machines, donut deliveries, catered lunches or any single touchpoint where people share food or drinks from one spot.
- Provide support and accessible routes for employees to self-identify in the event of COVID-19 Symptoms
- Common COVID-19 Symptoms
- Difficulty breathing
- Pneumonia in both lungs
- Common COVID-19 Symptoms
- Follow the guidelines put forth by federal, state/provincial, and local officials
- Regular hand washing for 20 seconds minimum.
- Social distancing at 2 arms lengths.
- Listen to your crews and teams - remain open and understanding.
- Assign only one person per truck and be flexible around other employees using personal cars on jobs.
- Reduce office deliveries and establish a drop-off location for parcels and packages.
- Leverage video chat for both your employees and clients.
- Clean surfaces after every use. Whiteboards, monitors, soap dispensers, microwaves, pens, dashboards or anything you have touched - even if no one else will be touching it.
- Be flexible with your attendance policy.
- Keep open lines of communication and give regular updates to your team.
- Do not obsessively check COVID-19 updates.
Greenius is on-demand training software for the green industry. Our mission is to provide the training tools which will turn your rookies into rockstars. With over 50 courses in English and Spanish and 8+ courses for crew leaders/managers; Greenius is for the company owners who know the value of technology in their business. Contact our Team to Learn More